Friday, March 6, 2009

I'm Back!

Person1: “It’s Sofala!”
Person2: “who?”
Person1: “Sofalaaaa!”

Ok, so what happened to this blog and where was I?

I was being a "lazy trashcan filled with poop". I thought that I didn’t have enough readers except for a few who got lost in the net.

Then, the scenario above. In my own miniscule-pretend-universe, I am popular. LOL. Yeah. And so, after I had strangers coming up to me, asking if I was Sofala...

...why yes my dear, I am THE Sofala. hehe ^_^

So I'm back!

I’ve managed to save my posts except for the lovely comments that came with it.

So please, If you want me to know that there are people out there who have nothing else to do but read about my worldly life, please wipe your butt on the screen and leave your scent. I promise I do read all your comments, so a line or two will let me know that you’ve dropped by.

See yah!

4 comments:

adhara said...

finally!! yipeey! kinda worried actually when i visited your page. i thought i'll be seeing the familiar girl with her stroller walking and stopping and the cute airplane above her. instead got i got before me a screen saying "sorry i don't know her". hehehe.. WELCOME BACK SOFALA!! a lot has been looking for you sa mga forum. hey are you gonna post again that blog "Why I work as Cabin Crew"? Twas my favorite. please do.. I sure others also loved that. hehe.. happy you're back =)

Yasmin Joo said...

hi sis sofala! i'm a first time reader of yours and now, i'm determined to follow your blog religiously.. hehe..

Orvuá! said...

Hi!! A friend of mine (who is working as a FA in Emirates) recomended me your blog in order to learn a little bit more about the company ... I´m applying to become a FA!
May I ask you a few things?
I have a small scar on my right knee? This could be a problem? I dont want to have a bad time for something so little...
Have you told them on your 1º interview that you had a boyfriend back home?
Can they visit you over there?
What happens if you really want to come back? (do you have to wait some time?)

Many thanks!!!

Barb from Argentina

marzie said...

Hi Sofala..I really enjoy reading your blog. I just wish you could always update it with your latest interesting journey! So please keep writing!

Marzie from San Francisco.

Post a Comment